[OpenIndiana-discuss] London talk next week

Rick Beets rickbeets at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:46:11 UTC 2014

I'm in London, next week (nowadays, most weeks). It would be good to meet :-)

~RB

rickbeets at gmail.com
operations at ribeco.net
Skype ribeco1

GPG encryption key: http://ribeco.net/pubkeys/rickbeets.txt

This message and any adjoined contents were generated on UNIX/Posix
platforms using Free Software; any third party contents were
additionally Antivirus-scanned, if without guarantees: Sender accepts
no responsibility for this message or its contents, once sent.

To enhance your security, user rights & freedoms, Sender recommends
Free Software.

This message may contain the viewpoint of Sender, not of any
Corporation or Institution of his involvement.
Its contents are strictly PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL, privy only to the
intended Addressee(s). If you received this message BY MISTAKE, kindly
DESTROY IT and ALERT Sender. Please help safeguard Internet privacy!