[OpenIndiana-discuss] Critical security issue notification

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 14:25:12 UTC 2014

 Not sure if this will work because of the DMARC issue.

The OpenSSL Heartbleed bug has me pondering the security notification process for OI/Illumos.

OpenIndiana-announce hasn't had any traffic since 2011, so this would seem to be where such announcement should appear.

I've looked at the source at illumos-gate and it would appear that OI is not affected, but it's not code I know well.  Can anyone familiar with the Illumos OpenSSL implementation comment?

Reg