[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing ffmpeg on Hipster

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Mon Aug 18 10:55:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

you might need /sfe repository as well (it probably contains other packages required by ffmpeg):

sfe            (non-sticky) origin   online F http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/

Also, I have found that you might try to use this repository (see also http://sfe.opencsw.org/):

localhostoi151a8              origin   online F http://sfe.opencsw.org/localhostoi151a8/

(BUT it might cause other dependency constraints, please do check and some tests before).

HTH. Regards.

--
Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!

If this is timesharing, give me my share right now.