[OpenIndiana-discuss] Creating packages

Predrag Zecevic predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Mon Dec 22 08:38:25 UTC 2014

HI,

there are 2 things I would try:
a) put your repo to be searched before 'sfe'
a) set 'sfe' repo to be non-sticky

Both tasks can be done with pkg command.

BTW, this is my setup (using /hipster, last one is mine repo, currently
disabled, bu i use opencsw packages before sfe ones):

$ pkg publisher -a
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
openindiana.org              origin   online F
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2014.1/
localhostoi151a8              origin   online F
http://sfe.opencsw.org/localhostoi151a8/
sfe-encumbered              origin   online F
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
sfe            (non-sticky) origin   online F
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
sfe-solarix    (disabled)   origin   online F http://solarix:15100/

Regards.

Am 22.12.2014 um 09:21 schrieb bentahyr at chez.com:
> Hi,
>
> I started to makeput in place mechanism/structures to build packages.
> But I have the following problem when I want to install a package from a client (host is hosting the repo and oi-dev is the test client, both are 151a9).
>
> ben at host:~/tmp/build_home$ pkgrepo info -s /export/data/oi-project/oi-dev/repo
> EDITEUR   PACKAGES STATUT           MIS A JOUR
> extra-dev 1        online           2014-12-22T08:12:09.675506Z
> ben at host:~/tmp/build_home$ pkgrepo list -s /export/data/oi-project/oi-dev/repo
> EDITEUR   NOM                                           O VERSION
> extra-dev developer/build/autogen                         5.18.4,5.11-0.151.1.9:20141222T081209Z
>
> ben at oi-dev:~$ pkg info -r pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen
>            Name: developer/build/autogen
>        Category: Development/Other Languages
>           State: Not installed
>       Publisher: extra-dev
>         Version: 5.18.4
>   Build Release: 5.11
>          Branch: 0.151.1.9
> Packaging Date: 22 décembre 2014 08:12:09
>            Size: 2.59 MB
>            FMRI: pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen@5.18.4,5.11-0.151.1.9:20141222T081209Z
>
> ben at oi-dev:~$ sudo pkg install -vn pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen
> Password:
> Creating Plan /
> pkg install: No matching version of developer/build/autogen can be installed:
>    Reject:  pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen@5.18.4,5.11-0.151.1.9:20141222T081209Z
>    Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/sfw/sfw-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203708Z
>
> ben at oi-dev:~$ pkg publisher
> PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
> openindiana.org                       origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
> sfe                                   origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
> sfe-encumbered                        origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
> extra-dev                             origin   online   http://host:9001/
>
> It might be quite easy for you guys, but I don't understand this incorporation stuff and why it exclude my version of autogen.
> Does anyone know about it ?
>
> Best regards
> Ben

Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!