[OpenIndiana-discuss] Creating packages

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Mon Dec 22 08:21:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I started to makeput in place mechanism/structures to build packages.
But I have the following problem when I want to install a package from a client (host is hosting the repo and oi-dev is the test client, both are 151a9).

ben at host:~/tmp/build_home$ pkgrepo info -s /export/data/oi-project/oi-dev/repo
EDITEUR   PACKAGES STATUT           MIS A JOUR
extra-dev 1        online           2014-12-22T08:12:09.675506Z
ben at host:~/tmp/build_home$ pkgrepo list -s /export/data/oi-project/oi-dev/repo
EDITEUR   NOM                                           O VERSION
extra-dev developer/build/autogen                         5.18.4,5.11-0.151.1.9:20141222T081209Z

ben at oi-dev:~$ pkg info -r pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen
          Name: developer/build/autogen
      Category: Development/Other Languages
         State: Not installed
     Publisher: extra-dev
       Version: 5.18.4
 Build Release: 5.11
        Branch: 0.151.1.9
Packaging Date: 22 décembre 2014 08:12:09
          Size: 2.59 MB
          FMRI: pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen@5.18.4,5.11-0.151.1.9:20141222T081209Z

ben at oi-dev:~$ sudo pkg install -vn pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen
Password:
Creating Plan /
pkg install: No matching version of developer/build/autogen can be installed:
  Reject:  pkg://extra-dev/developer/build/autogen@5.18.4,5.11-0.151.1.9:20141222T081209Z
  Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/sfw/sfw-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203708Z

ben at oi-dev:~$ pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org                       origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
sfe                                   origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
sfe-encumbered                        origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
extra-dev                             origin   online   http://host:9001/

It might be quite easy for you guys, but I don't understand this incorporation stuff and why it exclude my version of autogen.
Does anyone know about it ?

Best regards
Ben