[OpenIndiana-discuss] Chm viewer, xchm and Hipster

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:02:08 UTC 2014

On 12/26/14 02:28 PM, Gary Gendel wrote:

> Are there things that we feel are lacking?  Absolutely but we work
> around them.  When things break of are deprecated we install
> replacements.  For us, not supporting DHCPv6 PD is a drawback since
> this is the method our ISP uses to give us a block of IPV6 addresses.
> I built the ISC dhcp server but I couldn't figure how to integrate it
> into illumos so it functioned correctly, so I resorted to a 4-to-6
> tunnel using Hurricane Electric.  The good side was that I was able to
> put the ISC dhcp client into poi-userland before the sun dhcp meltdown.
I hope you continue to report bugs like this , feature requests etc.
Because after all, it is what people in the field are telling they need
- is moving things further.

If all things that are needed to be done are listed , then fixes could
be prioritized.
And not making something that people using it did not want, but exactly
what users need.