[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problems upgrading OI

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon Feb 3 15:22:20 UTC 2014

Here's what I finally had to do:

pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a8 uninstall xvm-gui
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a8 uninstall xvm
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a8 uninstall virt-manager
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a9 uninstall openoffice-sdk
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a9 uninstall openoffice
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a9 uninstall trusted-nonglobal
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a9 uninstall gimp/locale/sv
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a9 uninstall locale/support/swedish
pfexec pkg -R /BE/OI151a9 update -f "*@latest"