[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problems upgrading OI

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon Feb 3 19:40:40 UTC 2014

After that I reinstalled openoffice and locale/siupport/swedish.

The resulting image boots, but logging in doesn't work very well.

Slow, never gets there, or gets there but only partially or after very
long time. Partially in that the panels never appear, just a bucnh of
icons on the desktop and a few open terminals show up.

I may be completely out of luck, since I run SunRay server software on
this machine, but I can't see anything in the change lists that would
suggest SunRay problems..