[OpenIndiana-discuss] Powerloss protected SSDs for ...Re: Low low end server

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Mon Feb 10 21:56:23 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-10 22:50, Doug Hughes wrote:
> Why not Intel 320 series? Also 710 series work fine for this, for a bit
> more $$ and a bit more speed. The 320 are not as fast as the S3700 or S3500
> but they are a LOT less expensive.

Also, read at least the official specs - the S3500 seems a lot less
reliable than S3700 (which is positioned to be very sturdy at least
for an SSD, and would likely be "out of fashion" long before it breaks).

As for the disks I have - trust the later letter which is the shopping
spec we used ;) I guess I mixed up the two S-vendors somehow :)

//Jim