[OpenIndiana-discuss] fuiture small expansion of raidz1 possible?

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Tue Feb 11 09:25:12 UTC 2014

The reason I wrote te below is not that I'm totally daft, I know ZFS
could have had expandability for any vdev included, but didn't. But I
read this piece on Expand-O-Matic ZFS (a dream of a future ZFS property)
by Adam Lewenthal (sp??), written in 2008. And I really just wonder if
it happened somewhere, somehow.