[OpenIndiana-discuss] HP Proliant Microserver N54L questions for those who've already tried it

Philip Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 22:30:57 UTC 2014

I've seen discussions on modifying the BIOS to enabling hot-swapping and up
SATA levels of the HP Proliant Microserver N54L in other forums-- FreeNAS if
I recall correctly--when I was looking into HP Microservers a couple of days
ago. A little searching should quickly turn up those thread. I got the
general impression that they worked and were stable.

As to Windows, I'd be surprised if Windows 7 didn't run well enough to
write to USB.

Phil