[OpenIndiana-discuss] Virtualbox, OI 151a8 and vboxflt problem

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 10:02:48 UTC 2014

we had an issue with an OI box running KVM, in that instance the OI base
tried DHCP'ing (after about 7-10 days) and wouldn't get an IP address
correctly. I made the host a static address and both the interface, and the
KVM have been up and working for 71 days without an issue.

I'm not sure if you have a similar issue, are your interfaces DHCP'd?