[OpenIndiana-discuss] How do I upgrade from 151a7 to 151a9 ?

Laurent Blume laurent+oi at elanor.org
Wed Feb 19 15:11:38 UTC 2014

Le 2014/02/19 16:09 +0100, Hans J. Albertsson a écrit:
> This is basically my7 experience, too.
>
> And noone seems to have any idea about why these Gnome problems ACTUALLY
> occur.

GNOME has always been a little picky on upgrades, that's why there is a
gnome-cleanup tool in Solaris, and I believe, in OI as well.

Ie, if the problem occurs on an existing account, but not on a newly
created one, chances are it's something messed up in the ~/.gnome*/
directories. The easiest way to fix it is to remove them.

Laurent