[OpenIndiana-discuss] How do I upgrade from 151a7 to 151a9 ?

Dmitry Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Thu Feb 20 18:32:27 UTC 2014

Seems like there is something with GNOME config files in user home
folder, indeed.
After touching GNOME so that it saves some config, the problem disappeared.

(I have removed the Volume applet from the upper toolbar in production
server, and after that upgrade went without problems; Seems like any
change will do, Volume applet is not the culprit.
Removed the whole bottom taskbar in vbox installation, and after that I
was unable to reproduce the problem)