[OpenIndiana-discuss] How do I upgrade from 151a7 to 151a9 ?

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Wed Feb 19 17:24:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

could you describe your system configuration? What is in your
~/.xsession-errors ?

If you do pkg verify then is your system OK?

If you check output of pkg list, are all your packages on the latest
versions? It means all components from system repository are on versions
ending with -0.151.1.9 ?

The key problem is if the only person who is working on JDS these days
(I) can reproduce your problem on my systems. I cannot reproduce them.
Give me hints how to reproduce it and I will do that.

Yes, nobody has the idea why you have problems. If you are using
standard desktop system then there should not be problems like you are
describing.

Best regards,

Milan