[OpenIndiana-discuss] How do I upgrade from 151a7 to 151a9 ?

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Wed Feb 19 19:55:31 UTC 2014

Milan,

I've so far NOT added your jds repo to my config; I can't make head or
tails of how to do that, please elucidate!

My publishers are currently set up as:

PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org                        origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
sfe                                          origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
sfe-encumbered                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/

How should this be changed, and at what position should your repo be added??