[OpenIndiana-discuss] mount ext2/3

PÁSZTOR György pasztor at linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu
Thu Feb 27 16:14:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

What did I do wrong?
I added the sfe repo: pkg set-publisher -p http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe
I installed fuse-ext2 package: pkg install fuse-ext2

Then it complained about the missing libfuse.so, so I installed them too:
pkg install libfuse fusefs

It still complained, and then I did pkg remove, and pkg install for the
fuse-ext2 package: didn't helped
BTW: Are there any similar thing here, like the ldconfig command in
linux, which updates the symlinks, etc, and the /etc/ld.so.conf file, which
describes the directories, where should the dynamic linker find so's other
then /lib and /usr/lib?

So, I used my linux routine:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/gnu/lib fuse-ext2 /home/pasztor/e2t.img /mnt/e2t
This command run, but gave 252 as return code... I didn't find explanation
in fuse-ext2's manpage, since i didn't find that even...
And of course, it didn't mount that image file...
I tried lofiadm -a /home/pasztor/e2t.img and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/gnu/lib fuse-ext2 /dev/lofi/1 /mnt/e2t/

But the result was the same: nothing...

Hint's, ideas, anything?

Regards,
György