[OpenIndiana-discuss] worspace switcher preferences

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Tue Jan 7 09:36:21 UTC 2014

Hi

I have the problem on oi-151a8 (latest distro of Openindiana). Earlier distributions had not the
problem, and I still have machines running older distros. My problem is that I do not know which
files I should copy from an older distribution to fix the problem (I hope also that the people who
prepare the openindiana distributions will fix this in the next ones).

Best regards

Marc