[OpenIndiana-discuss] worspace switcher preferences

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Tue Jan 7 10:14:02 UTC 2014

Hi,
the workspace switcher prefs are available via gconf-editor

apps/panel/profiles/default/applets/workspace-switcher/prefs

Because the number and names of the workspaces is a function
of the window manager, not the applet that just displays them,
those prefs have to be set via gconf-editor

apps/metacity/general
apps/metacity/workspace_names

--
Dr.Udo Grabowski    Inst.f.Meteorology a.Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php