[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:05:31 UTC 2014

If a share was mounted on the client and you change the underlying NFS
version on the server then you will need to get the client to unmount all
shares from the server before they can see the version 3 shares ... is this
the case in your instance?

Are your shares auto-mounted? if so it depends on which system you're using
but it might be quicker to reboot ... :(