[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Boot hangs.

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 20:56:44 UTC 2014

> This noise probably from your keyboard... Could you provide all output from dmesg and all output from svcs -xv?
>
> Alex

As I asked before, is there a way to direct it from this machine to another?

As it is, I’m typing into the machine I’m using to email these messages from what I see on the screen on the problem server?

The “df” command did only list the ROOT rpool and the swap.  It did not list all of the other items, as you would see if the server was running.  So, they are not getting mounted yet.