[OpenIndiana-discuss] Disk Free Question

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:27:05 UTC 2014

Ok.  Never mind.  I did the math.  It makes sense to me now.

NAME                                      USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
rpool/ROOT                               26.6G   481M    31K  legacy
rpool/dump                               8.00G   481M  8.00G  -
rpool/export                             23.4G   481M    32K  /export
rpool/swap                               8.50G  8.84G   136M  -
rpool/zones                              66.9G   481M    37K  /zones

Adds up to 133.4G.

I was almost out of disk space!

Please forgive the “noise”.  If nothing else, it helped me work it out.