[OpenIndiana-discuss] openindiana automate installation

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Tue Jul 22 06:29:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

Here: http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Automated+Installer+and+Networked+Installation

Regards.

On 07/22/14 04:19 AM, 唐婧 wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I have studied openindiana for a short time, and I don't know how to automate installation.
> Can you help me, please?
>
> Best wishes!
>  From TJ
>
> 2014-07-22
>

> 唐婧

Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!

Feel disillusioned? I've got some great new illusions, right here!