[OpenIndiana-discuss] libgnomeprintui-2.2

Ron Dawson ron.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:44:42 UTC 2014

This is more of a Solaris 11 question than an OI question, but perhaps
someone can help out.

I've been trying to move an application from an old Solaris 10 SPARC V440
server to a newer T4 Sparc server running Solaris 11.1.  The application
has a libgnomeprintui-2.2 dependency.  I have libgnomeprintui on all of my
Solaris 10 (SPARC) systems and also on OI (x86) where I can recompile the
application.  I haven't had any luck finding libgnomeprintui-2.2 on Solaris
11.1 (SPARC).

Has support for this library been dropped or am I just missing the correct
set of packages?  I couldn't find anything at all related to Gnome or GTK
printing in the package manager.

- Ron