[OpenIndiana-discuss] comstar targets dying randomly

wim at vandenberge.us wim at vandenberge.us
Thu Jun 26 15:48:50 UTC 2014

Hello Pawel,

Is the maximum number of process you speak of defined somewhere (and can it be
changed)? We've monitored these two numbers for a couple of days now in 5 minute
intervals and observed that a) The number of workers is always higher or equal
to the number of tasks; and b) the numbers seem to top out around 200.

We have not had the opportunity to observe the numbers in a failure scenario yet
though.