[OpenIndiana-discuss] Network statistics

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Wed Mar 12 20:04:46 UTC 2014

I'm using OpenIndiana in a box that performs as a router/firewall to my
SOHO (among lots of other services).  I was thinking of using mrtg to
collect network statistics but snmp is an area that I'm unfamiliar
with.  I experimented and I could find an external router and collect
statistics from that, but I couldn't figure out how to do this on the
internal router.  Has anyone done something similar and have pointers to
get me going?  Thanks.

Gary