[OpenIndiana-discuss] logadm timestamp file

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Mon Mar 17 10:48:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I noticed that, when I remove an entry in the logadm.conf file, the
corresponding information in /var/logadm/timestamps is never removed so
logadm still tries to test that directory.  I had removed the directory
for this entry but when logadm runs, it generates an error because that
entry is in the timestamps file.

Is there a mechanism to clean up the timestamps file or do I need to
continue to do this manually?  Is this something I should report as a
bug and, if so, where?

Gary