[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: Re: /hipster: again conflicting packages [orc library]

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Mar 19 10:17:13 UTC 2014

On 03/19/2014 13:22, Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any chance/plans to get also gst-plugins-bad and gst-plugins-ugly plugins?
>
> Regards.

The main concern is their dependenices.

For gst-plugins-bad it seems that most of them are already here.
However, I have some concerns about liboil - possibly we have firstly
rebuild it.

For gst-plugins-ugly missing prerequisites are
ffmpeg, liba52, libcdio,libdvdread,libdvdnav,liblame,
libid3tag,libmad,libmpeg2,libx264,libtwolame,libvpx...
Everything exist in SFE, so anyone interested can go ahead and do it.
Perhaps, I'll do it one day.

For now they are available from sfe-encumbured.

And I have another task to do: I'm trying to bring to oi-userland all
packaged dependent on runtime/perl-510 dependencies, so that we can
switch them to perl 5.16, switch illumos-gate to perl 5.16, drop perl
5.10 and add perl 5.18.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,