[OpenIndiana-discuss] lightdm on illumos

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:52:59 UTC 2014

I've been trying to get lightdm running on Tribblix as well.

What version of glib are you using?

I had to update glib to 2.40 in order to get gcredential support, otherwise
Lightdm can't connect to dbus. (Or patch gio.)

(It still doesn't work, but that's clearly a necessary step.)

-Peter

Sent from my iPad