[OpenIndiana-discuss] lightdm on illumos

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Mar 31 10:17:18 UTC 2014

Currently
we deliver glib 2.36.1.
Do you see any possible problem in upgrading glib to 2.40?
(userland components to rebuild? illumos kernel compat?)
Gabriele
Da: Peter Tribble
A: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Data: 29 marzo 2014 20.52.59 CET
Oggetto: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] lightdm on illumos
I've been trying to get lightdm running on Tribblix as well.
What version of glib are you using?
I had to update glib to 2.40 in order to get gcredential support, otherwise
Lightdm can't connect to dbus. (Or patch gio.)
(It still doesn't work, but that's clearly a necessary step.)
-Peter
Sent from my iPad
On 29 Mar 2014, at 18:26, Gabriele Bulfon