[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox/Flash issues

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Fri May 2 09:38:49 UTC 2014

 Jonathan,

I have nothing against you, because you are not one of those who were
disrespectful towards me. You fell victim to "collateral damage", I
apologize.

Let me thank you that you forwarded this subject to OI-discuss.
Only the term "he claims" and "if somebody is still enough friends
with him" were not your best choice, therefore my harsh reaction.
Yesterday my car also broke down, and Olga quit me because I don't
have enough money.
It is all a consequence of my involvement into OpenSolaris, and often
I wished, I had never ever gotten in touch with Solaris, whatsoever.