[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox/Flash issues

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:44:06 UTC 2014

On 2 May 2014 10:38, Martin Bochnig <martin at martux.org> wrote:

> Only the term "he claims" and "if somebody is still enough friends
> with him" were not your best choice, therefore my harsh reaction.

I'm sorry, you're right that they weren't the best choice of words ... the
"he claims" is only because I haven't tested it myself, and cannot confirm.

the "if somebody is still enough friends with him" is purely down to the
reaction that is sometimes caused when you get angry, the same as with
Joerg Schilling.  It is hard for people to see the good things that are
happening instead of their feelings for the person.

Jon