[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana-based PACS published on Journal of Digital Imaging

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at runbox.com
Tue May 6 08:07:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,

thought you might like to know that the article about the OI-based PACS for radiology and medical image storage has (finally) been published on Journal Of Digital Imaging.

The OI community is in the acknowledgements, of course, and what we all consider the important features of OI and OpenSolaris are prominently presented in the paper.

You may find the article online here:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10278-014-9692-1

If you want to know more, contact me directly.

Again, it's a very small contribution to the visibility of OI, but I'm happy to have managed to do it.
I hope this raises the awareness of "Hey, there's more out there" for this kind of solution at least a little.

Once more, thank you all for your work and effort in making OI possible and keeping it alive.

	Bryan

--
Bryan N Iotti

+39 366 3708436