[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE: To live or to die

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Thu May 22 15:27:19 UTC 2014

On 06/ 5/13 01:01 AM, Christopher Chan wrote:
> Yes, I think he has been banned or something. He twittered to that
> effect if you check. The details for donating should be on the iso or
> something.
I think I saw he ,like, unsubscribed himself. If he was banned, that
would be very bad and I think that is not the case,
anyway, mailing list admin can check it is Martin is self-unsubscribed
and to to be banned.

If anyone get attention on fixing mailing list settings tehmselves, so
that we bounce Yahoo and AOL, get our FROM headers back and have a
mailing list to talk about.

nikolam