[OpenIndiana-discuss] F*ck Yahoo, AOL get us back our mailing lists

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Thu May 22 15:44:32 UTC 2014

> From: Discussion list for OpenIndiana [mailto:openindiana-
> discuss at openindiana.org]
>
> Replying to whoever said this...
>
> In principle I agree, however, someone else (can't remember) said
> they'd been given admin rights and were working on fixing our list
> code to integrate those security changes properly, which should then
> properly show names.

It is I, Edward Ned Harvey, who is in progress gaining list admin rights, and will be upgrading mailman and implementing the mailman-recommended solution of Reply-To munging for senders whose DMARC specifies reject or quarantine.

Sorry for the delay, I don't have access quite yet.

To whoever started this thread:  Please go read the "Discussion List for Openindiana" thread where this was all discussed.
http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2014-May/thread.html
Scroll down about 70% or search for this string: [OpenIndiana-discuss] "Discussion list for OpenIndiana"   Discussion list for OpenIndiana