[OpenIndiana-discuss] mount ntfs usb drive

Евгений Парфенов artofmotion.igroman at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:12:02 UTC 2014

im confused a little bit...who is right?
Nikola says that it some bug in package manager...ntfs-3g is in
repository but i cant find it because im doing like that "pkg search
ntfs-3g" and i have to use "-r" option to find ntfs-3g package.
But Jean-Pierre says that problem in fuse and his right (just take a
look at dump) and he says that the link that i followed is right but its
third party or im not right?
So Jean-Pierre yeah i see source code there but i didnt find gcc in
repository so i cant build it. What you can advise?