[OpenIndiana-discuss] Tribblix update

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:34:00 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems
Administrator] <Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com> wrote:

> On 05/24/14 05:10 PM, Peter Tribble wrote:
>
>> I continue to tinker with Tribblix, and a new update (0m10)
>> is now available:
>>
>> http://www.tribblix.org/download.html
>>

> Hi Peter,
>
> does you distribution uses OpenSSH + Kerberos (MIT or Hemdai) ?

I use the ssh (SunSSH) that comes with illumos; likewise any
kerberos components are provided by illumos.

I don't think I have the expertise (or, currently, any need for my own
purposes) to swap these out safely. There's probably a wider debate
needed as to the utility of illumos having its own private ssh in
particular.

--
-Peter Tribble