[OpenIndiana-discuss] rpool mirror moving to another ports

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:55:50 UTC 2014

Hi
I'd like to add a SSD to my pool but I need to move the rpool mirror. I
have sata2 and sata3 ports. Of course rpool mirror occupied the sata3 ports.
Do I need to issue any command before I move the rpool mirror?
I'll try to start only one rpool drive on the new port then switch it
off when it's working. Add the second drive to rpool and I'll waiting
for the miracle when it boot again.
Is it working for me or I have to build up again the mirror?
BR
Brogyi