[OpenIndiana-discuss] New OI /dev release, release structure

outsider openindiana at out-side.nl
Thu Oct 2 21:26:41 UTC 2014

It would also be nice to see a split between home-usage and (partial) professional usage.
For the way I use OpenIndiana I don't need a GUI, nor firefox nor codecs or movie players.
I just need a good, stable and secure platform with zones and ZFS.
And capable of being patchable to the latest available secure versions of BASH, SSH, SSL, JAVA and other common Unix OS belongings.

Who is now managing the code?
Is there a way to organise a roadmap?
What if some students are put on the project?