[OpenIndiana-discuss] TUN driver for AMD64 machine running Openidiana

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:46:51 UTC 2014

pkg set-publisher -g http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/ --non-sticky sfe
pkg set-publisher -g http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
--search-before=sfe sfe-encumbered
pkg search -pr drupal

PACKAGE                                    PUBLISHER
pkg:/web/service/drupal/src at 7.14-0.151.1.5 sfe
pkg:/web/service/drupal/src at 7.16-0.151.1.7 sfe
pkg:/web/service/drupal at 7.14-0.151.1.5     sfe
pkg:/web/service/drupal at 7.16-0.151.1.7     sfe
pkg:/web/service/drupal at 7.8-0.151.1        sfe