[OpenIndiana-discuss] firefox 31.2.0esr broken?

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:56:02 UTC 2014

On 15/10/2014 15:52, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
>>> I'm inclined to suspect that you have an LD_LIBRARY_PATH defined
>> somewhere which redirects firefox to use wrong library versions ?
>>
> I'm inclined to suspect that firefox is totally broken since I am still using OpenSolaris on
> a machine and there the pluggin worked with no problem but now it crashes all the time. So
> I am pretty sure they have done something extremely stupid this time.

Then why do I have no problems with it, even much less problems
than in all the years before with the older crashplayer versions ?
No, there's something wrong on your machines, we have a total of
22 machines with oi_151a7 and a9 where this all works absolutely
stable.
--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php