[OpenIndiana-discuss] firefox 31.2.0esr broken?

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 14:01:57 UTC 2014

> Then why do I have no problems with it, even much less problems
> than in all the years before with the older crashplayer versions ?
> No, there's something wrong on your machines, we have a total of
> 22 machines with oi_151a7 and a9 where this all works absolutely
> stable.

I have no idea! I have tested on a machine where the OS was installed clean
and where there was no previous .mozilla folder and yet it crashes all the time.
On OpenSolaris the previous version worked like charm and now it crashes!
Do you think that I am imagining these things? Perhaps it is not working
correctly with the Greek UTF-8 locale. But this has nothing to do with libraries
and other staff.

A.S.