[OpenIndiana-discuss] About moving to hipster

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:23:23 UTC 2014

Hi,
be warned that I just put the files that have been removed with the GUI
deprecation, I did not have the time for more :)

Nikola: would you have the time to work on a wiki page to formalize a group
effort around package manager ?

Similar thing could be done to identify what is missing to make /dev and
/hipster converge.

Best regards

Aurelien