[OpenIndiana-discuss] VNC connections to Hipster

Dormition Skete (Hotmail) dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 03:33:51 UTC 2014

> Before I go delving into why, has anyone else encountered issues with
> using Remmina (on Ubuntu) to connect over VNC to Hipster?

I have not used hipster, but when I was using VNC on 151a7 (Gnome) with "svc:/application/x11/xvnc-inetd:default”, dbus would run wild sometimes, really putting the CPU’s to the test.  I never did have time to investigate it.  But while you are working with VNC, you might want to keep an eye out for that.