[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing OpenOffice pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sun Sep 14 16:45:05 UTC 2014

russell писал 14.09.2014 18:20:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to install Openoffice from the OpenIndiana repository
> pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice however I get the
> following message

> Is there a quick way to remove the sunpro-incorporation pkg and all
> its dependancies so that I can install OpenOffice?

Hello.
How does your publisher list look like?
I see you have OI /dev a9 installed. Update from /dev a9 to /hipster
should be tricky and
is not officially supported now.
As for sunpro-incorporation, it is supposed that current OI Hipster
system has

consolidation/sunpro/sunpro-incorporation at 0.5.11,5.11-2014.1.0.0:20140626T074614Z

installed.
---