[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing OpenOffice pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 14:20:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have tried to install Openoffice from the OpenIndiana repository
pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice however I get the
following message

pkg install pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice
Creating Plan (Solver setup): /
pkg install: No matching version of desktop/office/openoffice can be
installed:
   Reject:
pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice@4.1.0,5.11-2014.1.1.0:20140801T183327Z
   Reason:  All versions matching 'require' dependency
pkg:/system/library/math at 0.5.11,5.11-2014.0.1.0 are rejected
     Reject:
pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-2014.0.1.0:20140527T200310Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-2014.0.1.0:20140528T080629Z
     Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation
pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/sunpro/sunpro-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203708Z
   Reject:
pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice@4.1.0,5.11-2014.1.1.0:20140802T105450Z
   Reason:  All versions matching 'require' dependency
pkg:/runtime/python-27 at 2.7.8,5.11-2014.1.1.1 are rejected
     Reject:
pkg://openindiana.org/runtime/python-27@2.7.8,5.11-2014.1.1.1:20140723T105404Z
     Reason:  All versions matching 'require' dependency
pkg:/system/library/math at 0.5.11,5.11-2014.0.1.0 are rejected
       Reject:
pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-2014.0.1.0:20140527T200310Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-2014.0.1.0:20140528T080629Z
       Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation
pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/sunpro/sunpro-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203708Z

If I attempt to remove sunpro-incorporation

#pkg uninstall
pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/sunpro/sunpro-incorporation
Creating Plan (Solver setup): /pkg uninstall: Cannot remove
'pkg://openindiana.org/consolidation/sunpro/sunpro-incorporation@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203708Z'
due to the following packages that depend on it:

pkg://openindiana.org/developer/macro/cpp@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T202106Z

pkg://openindiana.org/developer/build/make@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T202020Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203342Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/c++/sunpro@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203336Z

pkg://openindiana.org/library/medialib@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T202716Z

pkg://openindiana.org/system/library/math/header-math@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.9:20140117T203342Z

Is there a quick way to remove the sunpro-incorporation pkg and all its
dependancies so that I can install OpenOffice?

TIA