[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE It is illegal to sell without source code.

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Mon Sep 15 06:47:06 UTC 2014

As security concerns were brought onto the plate, as "argument", I
would like to warn all my friends, fellows and really all of you:

Are you aware of this, btw?
http://cryptome.org/2013/12/Full-Disclosure.pdf

With detailed technical explanations and verifyable proof (I did not
test, because I have another device) that certain if not MOST DSL
modems have a secret 2nd connection link to the NSA.
To me as SunCertifiedSystem, SCNetwork and SCSecurity Admin (Sol8 and
9) these instructions appear to sound reasonable.

Whatever, even if that wasn't true: Additionally Washington has access
to each and every western phone and Internet service provider
(meanwhile slowly reaches even MSM news) :

http://www.onlinekosten.de/news/artikel/59433/0/Spiegel-NSA-und-GCHQ-haben-verdeckten-Zugang-zu-Netzen-von-Telekom-und-NetCologne

It may well be, OpenSXCE and DilOS are the only Solaris distros
_without_ any further "Obomber"-backdoor.
While I cannot exclude that there are earlier USA- doors still
somewhere left over in Illumos, the one who shows me a
"Putin-backdoor" gets a cake from me!   *lol*
Like from Nuland in Kiev last February.

How deep can somebody dig his head into the sand?
( I know, UA, PL and the Baltics are experts in doing so, as they
commemorate, honor and celebrate WW2 partnering with NAZI SS Death
Squads:  http://opensxce.blogspot.de/2014/09/a-handful-of-video-links-mh17-nazi.html
, while blaming Moscow for everything bad that happened since 5000
before Christus)

And now: Peace and happiness.
>From now on: UNSUBSCRIBED again.

Thanks again to my friends   :)