[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Dave Pooser dave-oi at pooserville.com
Mon Sep 15 16:51:14 UTC 2014

I think at this point discussion of OpenSXCE business plans, criticism of
the OpenSXCE community development, political discussions, and pretty much
any discussion of OpenSXCE (except in the context of features that would
be worth re-engineering for OpenIndiana) would all count as off-topic for
this list.

I sincerely wish nothing but the best for Martin, but I don't see further
OpenSXCE discussion on this list as productive.

(I am not a moderator, just a random list user who would like to avoid
acrimony on this list.)
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com