[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Mon Sep 15 19:25:34 UTC 2014

For the LAST TIME: Leave me alone with Fucking "Business Plans"

So far every idiot could download it for free. Now I was forced to
stop these downloads, because of licensing "advice".

Honest fair friends donated, the others just took it (500GB in August
alone, as my USA friend Al Hopper warned me).

If anybody of you folks blames me for being a capitalist, you folks
should have a look at who I am and what I fight for.

https://twitter.com/MartinBochnig/media

God-damn "community" advisers.
Do anything for OpenSolaris, or keep your little mouths SHUT.
I have enough of those of you, who are little more than (*censored*).

Who are you? What have you ever contributed?

See you in Stalingrad!