[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Thu Sep 18 07:54:38 UTC 2014

On 18/09/14 07:04, Nikola M. wrote:

So much of what he's posting is /so far wide/ of what's acceptable,
relevant, or appropriate I can only reasonably conclude you haven't read
any of it.

What I don't need is some meandering post on how "we" should handle
differences of opinion. What I would like, and speaking in agreement
with Dave above, is for the list moderator or administrator – if indeed
there is one – to consider further discussion of OpenSXCE formally
off-topic, except in the specific circumstances summarised by Dave, that
is, /"features that would be worth re-engineering for OpenIndiana//"/.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz